Terms and Conditions
This depends on the cake design, the number of tiers you require and the amount of pre-booked cakes I have booked on the date you require. I do prefer at least 4 weeks notice for birthday cakes and 3 months notice for wedding cakes .
*it is advisable to book as soon as you know the date you require, particularly for weddings, weekends, summer dates and holidays (Easter,Christmas etc.)
Short notice bookings will always be considered, workload depending.
2.Booking fees and Payments
1. For all orders, a non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining balance is then due 7 days before collection/delivery. No order will be started until full balance is paid. If balance is not paid on time the order may be cancelled and the booking fee forfeited. No order will be released without full payment under any circumstances (excluding wedding orders where the remaining balance is due 14 days before the wedding date).
Booking fee: Small orders £15, two tiers and above £25, orders over £100 and all wedding orders 50%
*In the unlikely event that I am forced to cancel a order through no fault of the customer ALL monies will be refunded.
2. I operate a first come, first served policy, no booking is confirmed until the booking fee is paid and that date will be booked by the first customer to pay their booking fee.
3. Payments/booking fees are the responsibility of the client, no reminders will be sent.
4. Payments can be made by cash, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer.
1. All orders are for collection unless prior delivery arrangements are made well in advance of your booked date.
2.Collections are between 5pm-6:30pm Monday to Friday and 10am-12pm Saturdays. If you require an alternative time please advise at the time of booking.
3. Once the order has left the premises, I accept no responsibility for damages.
4. In some circumstances I may be able to offer delivery of your order, the fee for this will depend on the distance and are charged both ways. Please contact me for more details and a specific quote.
4.Non Edible Items
1. Most cakes contain small proportions of inedible items; it is the client's responsibility to ensure that they are removed by your caterer/guests before consumption. These include: Support dowels in tiered cakes, ribbons, wires in sugar flowers, dry pasta in some toppers, diamantés, flower picks etc.
1. I am happy to cater for gluten free, dairy free and egg free cakes however I must advise that these ingredients are used on a regular basis, so while every care is taken to ensure no cross contamination there is always a small risk and as such I cannot guarantee allergen free and I do not cater for nut allergies.
2. I cannot guarantee a 100% colour match, however I will aim to get it as close as possible.
3. While I am happy to take inspiration from photos you might wish to send me, I am unable to exactly copy another cake maker's design due to creative rights, although I will be happy to make something similar where possible.
4.Due to the handmade nature of my cakes some variation may occur and no two cakes will ever be exactly the same.
5. I reserve the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. As stated in section 2, all booking fees are non refundable, but may at my discretion be transferred to another date.
2. If a cancellation is made after the booking fee is paid, the booking fee is forfeited. Any addition monies paid above the booking fee value will be returned provided cancellation is made in writing no later than 7 days before the booking date,NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH LESS THAN 7 DAYS NOTICE (14 days for wedding orders) BEFORE THE ORDER DATE, AFTER THE CANCELLATION PERIOD HAS ENDED THE FULL BALANCE IS DUE.
3. Refunds are only available in the unlikely event that there is an issue with your order that is purely my fault, in this case the cake must be returned for inspection (no return,no refund).
4.No refund will be given if a cake has been stored incorrectly or kept beyond the use by date stated on the box.
By paying the booking fee you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Becky's cake creations